In this blog post we want to show you how to prepare a delicious orecciette with feto in pea and yoghurt sauce. The ingredients for the sauce are very easy to get and the preparation is also very simple. The dish is not only delicious, but also very healthy. It contains many important nutrients and is therefore also ideal for a healthy diet. Give it a try!
Orecciette with feto in pea and yoghurt sauce – a delicious pasta dish
Not only can they be delicious, they can also be healthy! This delicious pasta dish is one example. The orecciette are served with feto (vegan feta alternative) and in a pea and yoghurt sauce. This dish is not only tasty, but also very healthy. The peas are a good source of fiber, vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is a good source of protein and also contains important bacteria that are good for your gut. Feto is a good source of calcium and also contains many other nutrients. So this dish is not only delicious, but also very healthy.
You can prepare orecciette with feto in pea and yoghurt sauce vegetarian or vegan. A delicious pasta dish according to your preferences. This recipe is suitable for four people.
The Orecciette is actually always vegan from home, so you don’t have to pay attention to anything.
Vegetarians use real feta and we vegans use the feto or veta alternative.
When it comes to the vegetarian version of yoghurt , it is best to use the creamy Greek product. For the vegan option, try a vegan cashew-based yogurt. These have significantly fewer calories and a fresh aroma. This yoghurt alternative is particularly popular with non-coconut fans, is not too intense, pleasantly creamy and not too runny. The taste comes closer to a classic natural yoghurt thanks to the neutrality and the nutritional values are also impressive.
Serve with a fresh salad. Enjoy your meal!
You can’t just eat pasta with tomato sauce or Bolognese! Why not try something new and please your taste buds? How about orecciette with pea and yoghurt sauce? This healthy, vegan and varied pasta dish is quick and easy to prepare and tastes great. The pea and yoghurt sauce is creamy and delicious and pairs perfectly with the orecciette. This dish is also perfect for vegetarians and vegans. So, what are you waiting for? Cook this delicious dish and treat yourself to a little break from everyday life!
if you like our vegan orecciette with feto in pea and yoghurt sauce, you might also be interested in these dishes:
- Pasta in creamy ricotta pumpkin cream
- Italian pasta idea with porcini mushrooms
- vegan wild garlic ravioli
- Pasta e ceci – pasta with chickpeas
- Orecchiette pasta with pepper and cheese sauce
- quick pasta alla vodka
- more pasta ideas…
Orecciette with feto in pea and yoghurt sauce
- 500 G Orecchiette or other short pasta
- kosher salt*
for the pea yoghurt sauce:
Topping for serving:
- small bunch of mint
- 50 G feto* or feta
- pine nuts
- Let peas thaw.
- Cook the orecciette or pasta of your choice in salted water al dente according to the instructions on the packet.
- While the pasta is cooking, wash the lemon and grate the zest on the fine end of your kitchen grater.
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan without adding fat until golden.
- Wash the mint, shake dry and pluck the leaves from the stems.
- Peel and coarsely chop the garlic.
- Puree the yoghurt with feto, olive oil, peas, a few mint leaves and garlic until smooth. Then season with the lemon zest, salt and pepper and taste.
- When the orecciette is done, drain, reserving about a ladleful of the cooking water.
- Add the yoghurt sauce and pasta water to the pasta, heat carefully and stir. Coarsely crumble the remaining feta.
- Place pasta on plate. Crumble feto over it and serve with roasted pine nuts and a few mint leaves.
Pin this vegan orecciette recipe in easy yogurt sauce on Pinterest to cook later
You can’t just eat pasta with tomato sauce or pesto! Why not try something new and indulge your taste buds with something different? How about a healthy, vegan and varied pasta dish with orecciette and pea yoghurt sauce?
Orecciette are small, round pasta used in Tuscan cuisine. This dish is perfect for a quick and easy meal that’s still healthy and varied. Orecciette with Pea Yoghurt Sauce is a flavorful and nutritious dish that you will surely love to eat again and again!