COSORI Electric Pressure Cooker 6 Quart, 9-in-1 Instant Multi Cooker, 13 Presets, Rice Slow Cooker, Sauté, Sous Vide, Sterilizer, Recipes, 1100W, Stainless Steel, Olla de Presion Electrica Multiuso
(as of Jun 09,2023 12:19:21 UTC – Details)
- Capacity: 6 Quart
- Power: 1100 W, AC, 120 V
- Product Size: 13.4 * 12.6 * 12.5 in
- Inner Pot Size: 9.41 * 9.41 * 6.18 in
- Inner Diameter of Inner Pot: 8.66 in
- Product Weight: 11.9 lb
- Ceramic Inner Pot: BPA-free for food contact materials, and made without PTFE and PFOAs
- What’s Included: 1 x 6.0-Quart Pressure Cooker, 1 x Inner Pot, 1 x Steam Rack, 1 x Recipe Book, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Quick Reference Guide
Q1: Why splatters when quickly releasing steam?
– Too-much-fluid recipes will cause splatters (ex. soups, stews), it’s recommend to stay the ‘Seal’ position, and release steam naturally.
For most recipes, releasing steam naturally for a few minutes after cooking has finished, and then releasing steam quickly, will be applied to most recipes without much fluid.
Q2: Why the Slow Cook setting isn’t hot after a long time preheat?
– It’s a normal situation. Longer cooking time, more nutrients will be losed, to better lock the food nutrients, a good slow cooker will keep a low temperature to avoid nutrients losed much after hours cooking, and still keep a tender and juicy taste.
Q3: When to open the lid?
– After the float value has dropped, you can open the lid.
Q4: What are the orange dots in lid and pot base?
– They are indicated marks to let you close and secure the lid more easily. Align the orange dot on the lid with the orange dot on the pressure cooker base, and then twist clockwise.
EASY TO CLEAN: Stainless steel, fingerprint-resistant housing, the 0.5-inch widened pot gap, and the dishwasher-safe lid, inner pot, and accessories make cleanup a breeze
STRESS-FREE VENTING: The Seal/Vent button away from the steam release value, and the 30° backward-angled steam release design, make a safer and easier venting
REAL-TIME PROGRESS BAR: Monitor cooking at a glance with a progress bar on the display
ANTI-SPIN DESIGN: The inner pot is equipped with an anti-spin design that secures the pot for sautéing and stirring
QUICK MEALS: Pressure cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods or use the Slow Cook function for stews and soups
HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: The aluminum cooking pot has a ceramic, hard, nonstick coating, which is BPA-Free for food contact materials, and made without PTFE and PFOA